Monday, April 20, 2020

My Fears of new Black Swan Unwarranted?

Dear Folks,

G'Mornin (11:56 AM),

Re: Veracity of my posts.

I have -- with my Blogs of yesterday and today * -- been accused of exaggerating things and possibly worse.

So, I will let you see what I monitor and my strategic monitoring of such foreign communications has always led me to understand things in China** ahead of those who only listen or watch our MSM.

So among many CCP communications - I have read in last few days - here is just one:


Chinese CCP Official Communications: 

April 17th: Xilu net (Chinese Military Portal Site) East Theatre Operations: Cast Off Illusions, Be Prepared For War!

2020-4-17  11:29:05

What followed was a ten page directive to all Party Commanders, Military Officers, Party Comrades and Personnel  

Now did this Chinese CCP preliminary Call to Arms occur in a complete void? 

No, it did not: the publicly disseminated USA/China rhetoric has increasingly become antagonistic and has escalated: i.e. it's not the words it's the spirit of the words .



And, don't forget, by definition Black Swans arrive without any fanfare for the Masses; otherwise they would NOT be Black Swans; would they!

So, while I earnestly pray I am wrong, I believe holding long stock  positions in such an already strongly overvalued Stock Market at this Macro-Economic perilous moment is not prudent.

Ve'll all see!

Won't we.

Richard

* Edited 4:35 PM after this AM post.

** Including the vastly undercounted of actual dead in China due to their CCP Wuhan Virus; for, it is the real number that has panicked all the World Leaders of ALL the countries in the World; and it is not the silly numbers >>> you guys read about or listen to on the USA MSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment